Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Items on My Website & on eBay

First up, Website News
I have new shirts listed on the site that are Perfect for Back to School



As well as Hair Bling!
I have taken the popular Button Pony O and added a little Dazzle to them



One the site up to 30% off select summer items...Don't Miss Out

Stop by oneboyonegirlboutique.com
New items are added weekly!

I've gone Kitty Krazy on eBay
I took part in a collaboration with my good friends
Karen of growing*up*with*rosy
and
Jamie of RMXdesigns

Say...Hello to pretty Kitty!


Karen made the "Big Ruffle Knit Pants"
This comfy outfit can be worn all year and won't your little girl dazzle the classroom with her matching sparkly Hello Kitty Tee by ME


Now I did say I went Kitty Krazy...so I also made
Kitty Pony O's


and a matching adjustable Kitty Button Ring


Jamie of RMXdesigns made adorable Hair Clips


and a sparkly bracelet to match


I've also relisted my Custom Scaredy Cat, Flying Witch and Prep School Apple Bling Tees on ebay with Buy it Now prices.

Where can you find me?
eBay http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/one*boy*one*girl*boutique
and
my store http://oneboyonegirlboutique.com/

~patricia

No comments: