Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dazzle for the Ladies

I have been adding Dazzle to Tees for over 4 years and this is the first shirt that I designed for women.
Yes, I have made shirts for women but never intentionally made a design geared for an adult.
I was invited to take part in a special launch on eBay celebrating Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market fabric line.


I love the fabric along with her previous Ginger Blossoms line.

With the launch of my website I plan to include women's tees and more but wasn't sure what direction I wanted to take the tees. I would like them to be sophisticated and fit in with current fashion trends. I'm sure I'll include the usual cute sayings for mom's too but I wanted to start off the line with a statement.

The Farmers Market fabrics inspired me to create a coordinating paisley design on a soft chocolate brown tee.


To complete the look I created a Stripwork Fabric Belt made out of Sandi's Farmers Market, Ginger Blossoms fabric lines and a faux Tortoise Shell Belt Buckle.


The Belt and Tee look fabulous with a pair of jeans!
I love it so much that I'm keeping mine :)
But you can have your own by checking out my listings on eBay
I have the Belt and Tee available in the same listing.
They will be recreated in a custom size for the winner.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

~Patricia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Tricia...wow I just caught up on everything. WHEW...I have to go rest now. You have really been busy. I have a great recipe for pie crust you can freeze in balls and take down when you are ready to use them. And they are whole wheat but taste pretty darn good. This from a woman who had to loose weight after eat, and eating, and eating. I do not make these crusts now except for special occasions but you have kids so every day is special! Get back to me when you have time and I will share. I am off to try and be a tiny bit as crafty as you are. pd