Friday, September 26, 2008

The most Famous Reindeer of All

Yes, it's almost that time of year!
RMXdesigns, One*Boy*One*Girl*Boutique and Sweetie*Dumplings
have teamed up to bring you a Holiday Spectacular with the
Most Famous Reindeer of All

RMXdesigns made the super twirly skirt and of course I made a matching Rudolph Bling Tee

Bonus* If you win both the auction for the skirt and bling tee
RMXdesigns will give you a FREE set of Red Fur Cuffs
The Perfect adornment to your Holiday outfit!



Both the Skirt and the Bling Tee have starting auction prices of .99
Hurry get in and Bid!

Sweetie*Dumplings created a matching set of fluffy, curly bows to top off your holiday set



Ending eBay Auctions:
a Recycle Themed collaboration with luvnstitches
Organic “Trees in Green” Bling Tee
Ready to Ship size 6
Gaucho pants by luvnstitches


Organic “Earth/Recycle” Bling Tee
Ready to Ship size 6


The Perfect Dress by luvnstitches to go with the Earth Tee


Green Swirl Pony O’s


I have another "Go Green" outfit that I will list next week!

OBOGB Website News:
The website is busy right now with custom orders
Just in case you didn't know...
Yes, I do take Custom orders
The holiday's are just around the corner
Get your orders in early for special events and family portraits
Currently I have a turn around of 7 days to 2weeks for custom orders

Sale:
I haven't taken down the Summer Sale yet
Stock Up and Save for next Summer!
up to 30% off select Summer Collection

Where to find my me:
eBay Auctions
Website
email me at info@oneboyonegirlboutique.com

~Patricia

No comments: