Sunday, February 1, 2009

Was that fast?

January flew by!
For those of you that don't know me personally, I am a homebody.
Honestly I'd be happy with the thought of never leaving my home.
I try to schedule all errands for one day of the week.
Besides taking the kids to and from school each day and to their after school activities, only 1 day is for grocery shopping and misc. other errands.
But January 2009 seemed to have multiple appointments each day.

I am sitting here tonight, February 1st, trying to unwind from a hectic and stressful month.
February isn't looking much better!

While I cleaned the house and reflected on the month
here's what the kids did today...



Yes, that's Isabella riding a bike with NO training wheels!
She has been doing that since the end of the summer.
But she just now feels comfortable enough to turn around on her own at the end of the driveway.
She's such a Big Girl!


~Patricia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on being a homebody! your calendar sure does look full! i would just fall out, kicking and screaming!!LOL
love those wooden models! you all have the BEST kids crafts and activities!