Saturday, January 17, 2009

Andalucia Fabric and Mommy & Me Apron debut

eBay designers have come together to celebrate one of our own.
Patty Young of Modkid Boutique is the designer behind the Classy & Whimsical new fabric line Andalucia for Michael Miller.

The fabric worked perfectly to make matching Mommy & Me aprons.
I think both mom's and little girls will find something to like about the fabric design.

Besides honoring the new Andalucia fabric line this is also the online debut of my Mommy & Me Retro Flare Apron sets.
I have been selling these adorable mother daughter apron sets at craft fairs throughout Florida.
They sell out as soon as I make them so I haven't had a chance to list any on my website.

I have several cut out, ready to sew...with no Craft Fair's lined up for a couple months I should be able to get a few listed.

Here is the Mommy & Me Andalucia apron set
It is Ready to Ship and listed on eBay

Isabella & I even did a little modeling !

To find all the fabulous items listed for the Andalucia launch
search "Boutique Andalucia" on eBay

~Patricia

1 comment:

Dacia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I could sure use some Florida rays right about now with our 7degree weather.

Those are some cute aprons. You've done a great job with coordinating colors!